7 Best Personal Fitness Trackers in 2021
In today’s fast-paced life, people don’t usually have the time for their own health, so they end up ignoring their health and have adverse effects in the long run. However, to tackle the problem, some devices are used worldwide to track personal health and stay fit. Following are the 7 best fitness trackers in 2021.
1. MI band 5
Mi already has a good reputation for any kind of technology-related stuff, but with mi band 5 the level increases. It comes with a sleek design with 1.1-inch AMOLED Color Display.
About this product
- 1.1″ Full touch AMOLED color display
- Battery runs up to 14 days on a single charge. Battery capacity: 125 mAh
- Magnetic charging – Hassle-free charging
- PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – Single matrix to track all your fitness-related activities.
- Tracks 11 professional sports modes (including Yoga and Rope skipping). Run on the go with Automatic activity detection (Running and Walking).
- 5ATM Water Resistant- recognizes swimming mode.
- Stress monitoring with Guided breathing exercises to lower the stress level.
- Women health monitoring- menstrual cycle tracking and notification.
It also supports magnetic charging and has a battery life of approximately two weeks which comes in handy for the long term. It is available on sale on Amazon for a price of Rs.1999. Check the product on Amazon.in
2. Fitbit Charge 4
Fitbit is still the undisputed king of the tracker realm, and the charge 4 is the best of Fitbit’s dedicated fitness trackers. It is one of the pioneers of fitness bands and is the first to launch its fitness band in India. In addition, the charge 4 includes an inbuilt GPS, letting you step out of the door without your phone.
About this product
- Active Zone Minutes alert you when you’re in your personalized Fat Burn, Cardio or Peak heart rate zones
- After outdoor workouts, see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, cycles, hikes, and more
- Track sleep stages & review your in-app Sleep Score for an easy way to see how well you slept
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS. Varies with use & other factors
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn
- Get call, text, and smartphone app notifications on your wrist. Plus, send quick replies to texts (Android only). Available when your phone is nearby
It’s a bit costly than the mi band 5 with a starting price of Rs. 7999. The product is available online on Amazon
3. Honor Band 6
With a price of 4000INR, it is worth every penny. The sleep tracking feature records your forty winks then gives valuable tips on optimizing your time between the sheets. The band will remind you to move if you stay inactive for too long, and its find my phone feature has been helpful on many occasions.
Screen size: 1.47 inch
Works with: Apple and Android
Other features: SpO2 Blood Oxygen Monitor
Available for sale on amazon
4. Apple Watch Series 6
If you are already within the Apple ecosystem, i.e., use any apple products like iPhone/iPad, then this is just the perfect gadget for you. It is expensive than any of the other bands, but no doubts it’s the best. It has just so many features like
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SIP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swim proof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
Its starting price is Rs.34900(40mm variant), but it goes all the way up to Rs.52900. But again, the apple ecosystem being so robust won’t let you down. Buy from Amazon from here
5. Realme Band
Realme Band comes with a built-in PPG optical heart rate sensor that can measure your real-time heart rate every 5 minutes. In addition, it supports nine sports modes such as walking, running, yoga and features a special Cricket mode.
About this product
- Large Color Display – 2.4cm (0.96 inches) large color screen can display a vast range of more than 65,000 colors
- Touch Button – The touch button makes the display intuitive and straightforward to operate. Single tap to go to the next and long-press to access different levels within an option.
- Install the App by searching and downloading “Realme Link” on the Google Play Store.
- Long Battery Life – Get a long standby time of up to 10 days on a single charge with a heart rate monitor.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Accurately monitor your heart rate in real-time with the built-in optical heart rate monitor.
- 9 Sport Modes – Track your favorite activity with the Realme Band. It supports tracking for 9 sports such as Walking, Running, Yoga, Cricket, and more.
- App Notifications – Get instant notifications about Calls, SMS, WhatsApp, YouTube, Gmail, Instagram, and much more, right on your wrist.
6. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
It has a starting price of INR 16999, but Samsung has genuinely justified the price with the number of features given for the price.
- Super AMOLED display with customizable Always on Watch faces
- 24/7 Activity Tracking – 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM and Stress monitoring
- 39 built-in trackers with 50m Water Resistance
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0. Compatible with Android 5.0 or higher and RAM 1.5GB above. iPhone: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above
- Display Size: 3.45cm (1.4″); Resolution: 360 x 360
Other features –
Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your movements, so you can slip it on and get working out. It goes where you go, with an IP68 and 5ATM water and dust resistance rating. Galaxy Watch Active2 features an enlarged display with a pure black screen and a minimal border that makes more space for content and notifications. Buy from here
7. OPPO Smart Band
The Oppo smart band starts from INR 1799 and is a great choice if you look for something budget-friendly.
About this item
- Continuous SpO2 Monitoring, Dynamic SpO2 Monitoring to measure the oxygen saturation at any time during the day or night
- Up to 12 Days Battery Life, Sufficient power can support up to 12 days of use
- 1.1-inch color AMOLED screen, Screen with a curved layer of strengthened, scratch-resistant glass.
- 5ATM+Water & Dust Resistant, You can wear the OPPO Band in the shower, in the pool, or at the beach
- Extra Strap free , OPPO band comes with an extra strap free in the box – You can always find the fit for your occasion and mood.
- Chip: Apollo3
Buy from Amazon; Click here
There are all best fitness trackers available in the market. Your decision on buying any of them should be based on:-
1) Your budget
2)Your usage time for the device
That being said, staying healthy is essential, and these devices will surely help in the process.
1 thought on “7 Best Personal Fitness Trackers in 2021”
Thanks for the reviews